Hi, my name is Zachary Durocher. I am 17 years old boy who's living with his family. I am currently at my second session at Ahuntsic cegep. My current program is Springboard. I am following this program because I don't know what I want to do in my life yet and I don't have my ''Mathématique SN de 5e''.

On a second thought, I have something that I would like to do. I'd like to be an air plane pilot. To be that, I got two option, first I go into a private school and pay 75 000$ for this program, or the second option, I join the army and they pay my studies. The one I rather choose the most is the army one. So maybe by the next session I'll be already in the Canadian army.

I'm pretty excited about that because that begin a new chapter in my life and everything is going to change. It will be an experience like no other.

Are you unsure how to pronounce a word? Use your browser's speech synthesis system to pronounce any word or phrase you type into the input box below.
Adapted code based on Jason Mayes' example here: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/xGXZaW Click the HTML button of your blog, and copy/paste the code found here. I checked this blog post for common grammar, punctuation and spelling errors using a free online ESL grammar checker.

Commentaires